[hpsdr] A Happy and Satisfied Customer.

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Jan 26 16:13:45 PST 2009

Hi Jeff,

Good to hear that your system is working well. Just one point, at the
moment the power output meter in PowerSDR is not indicating the actual
output of Penny. I wrote the code to do this last week and it will be
in an update coming out "real soon now'.

The ALC in Penny will also prevent you overdriving the output device.

73's Phil...VK6APH