[hpsdr] HPSDR Project Proposal - Spread Spectrum

Cliff Chism boatguy1964 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:19:41 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirk Weedman [mailto:kirk at hdlexpress.com]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 7:56 PM
To: Cliff Chism
Cc: hpsdr at hpsdr.org
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] HPSDR Project Proposal - Spread Spectrum

On this note.  Would anyone be interested in learning Verilog via an
internet class?  I have taught courses in Verilog a few times, so I
could use my powerpoint slides.   I usually teach a 5 day all day
class/lab so that would be at least 20 hours worth of lecture unless I
change it a bit.  Next hurdle for me would be how can I present a
"webinar" type class on the internet and what time of day to do it?
Havent looked to see what tools there are for doing this.  Anyone
interested?  I am currently working on the Ozy, Janus, Mercury and
Penelope code under Phil Harmans direction and would be glad for others
to understand it when I'm done.

Kirk Weedman  KD7IRS

I know I would, as long as the webinars are available to be viewed offline,
as well. Because of work, I am very frequently away from broadband for long
periods of time.

73,
Cliff - KE5FJV