[hpsdr] HPSDR Project Proposal - Spread Spectrum

Mike Coles bluelip at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:23:27 PST 2009

Kirk,

    Add me to the list for those interested. My current projects are w/
AVRs. I'd love to expand my horizon.

All,
     My paying job is with information security. I'd like to see what uses
our device can lend to the field of protocol analysis. A spread spectrum
framework would be a welcome addition.

--
Mike Coles
WB2B