[hpsdr] Verilog class

Vern Kollas spoonman1227 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 17:44:56 PST 2009

Kirk,

Count me in as well.  I would love to learn some of this stuff.  Although I am pretty rusty on my electronics/design skills, it would be fun to start to get back into it.

Also, have given any thought to the environment to house all of this info??  We use Moodle quite a bit at the school district I work in.  While I typically only handle the administration side of keeping the box running and making sure backups are good, I am starting to learn more about how to actually use it.   I might even be able to set up a site pretty easily using our radio club's website, if everyone there would approve of course, or set up my own server.  There may even be some other club members interested as well. Just thought I would toss that idea out there for your consideration. If you already have something else in mind, please ignore my rambling...  :-)

73!

Vern -- KC8YOH

Message: 10