[hpsdr] Verilog class

George george at medakovich.com
Tue Jan 27 18:59:42 PST 2009

On Tuesday 27 January 2009 19:44, Vern Kollas wrote:

My wife mentioned Blackboard.  I have seen webinars on several platforms
like GoToMeeting, but they are all costly.

Looking into options at the OpenOffice site I stumbled across wiziq.com,
which offers a free site for development and presentation of courseware.

73,
George, ae5ci

> Kirk,
>
> Count me in as well.  I would love to learn some of this stuff.  Although I
am pretty rusty on my electronics/design skills, it would be fun to start to
get back into it.

> Also, have given any thought to the environment to house all of this info??
We use Moodle quite a bit at the school district I work in.  While I
typically only handle the administration side of keeping the box running and
making sure backups are good, I am starting to learn more about how to
actually use it.   I might even be able to set up a site pretty easily using
our radio club's website, if everyone there would approve of course, or set
up my own server.  There may even be some other club members interested as
well. Just thought I would toss that idea out there for your consideration.
If you already have something else in mind, please ignore my rambling...  :-)