[hpsdr] Debugging Atlas

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sat Jan 31 14:02:01 PST 2009

Hi Neal:

Have you checked the polarity of the tantalium capasitors on Atlas? My
experience is that they are very good polarity protection devices but
normaly they explode when driven by wrong polarity voltage, but they may
survive sometimes.

73, LA2NI Kjell

På Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:10:57 +0100, skrev Neal Campbell