[hpsdr] Firefox 3.5 and .Net 1.1

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Sat Jul 4 17:53:45 PDT 2009

I upgraded my QS1R computer to Firefox 3.5 and got the cheery message that FF was not compatible with .Net Frame 1.1 so it was  being disabled.  Unfortunately, I may have last night had nearby cloud to cloud lightning and now I get what is apparently   a working QS1R system with noise output, but no signals on the display.  I removed FF, reloaded 1.1, and reloaded QS1R install.  No joy.

Anyway, for those needing .Net 1.1, you might stay away from FF 3.5 until I'm proven wrong.

N0UU