[hpsdr] Ozy Board

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Sat Jul 4 15:06:46 PDT 2009

Hi James,

One of the people that John mentions in his reply is Gerd Loch of Germany, who announced on June 6, 2009 to have Ozy-Mini boards ready within six weeks. Please read the below copy of his announcement. His e-mail is: g.loch at nt-electronics.de

Best 73
Willi

Hi,

I intend to make a new design for an Ozy_Mini which leaves out all
unnecessary components which are now on the board and change some footprints
for optimized production.
Furthermore I will add some protection circuits after the USB connector as I
had already boards to be repaired where the USB controller was defect after
a lightning strike.
Maybe the discussion on the speed of the FPGA is another point which should
be considered.
I just startet to draw a new schematic and will then make a new board
layout. So I expect to be able to  deliver the new Ozy_Mini in about 6
weeks.

Gerd, DJ8AY