[hpsdr] KISS Konsole V1.0.1 Beta released

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Jul 8 16:01:21 PDT 2009

KK V1.0.1 runs fine here (very nice improvements over V.1.0.0!), with
one caveat.  The caveat I refer to may or may not be unique to my
particular setup, I'd be interested to find out if the behavior is
unique to me.

After a power down of the HPSDR boards and then a power up I must
first run KK V1.0.0 before V1.0.1 will run properly.  Otherwise the
initial display appears to come up normally in V1.0.1 and I am able to
check (or uncheck) the Start button but nothing much else happens (no
audio, no spectral display, etc).  To cure this on my system V1.0.0
must be run before V1.0.1.;  apparently V1.0.0 must load something
into Ozy or Mercury that is needed that v1.0.1 doesn't do on its own.

Anyone else see this?

73,  Joe K5SO