[hpsdr] KISS Konsole V1.0.1 Beta released

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Wed Jul 8 16:17:16 PDT 2009

> After a power down of the HPSDR boards and then a power up I must first
> run KK V1.0.0 before V1.0.1 will run properly.  Otherwise the initial
> display appears to come up normally in V1.0.1 and I am able to check (or
> uncheck) the Start button but nothing much else happens (no audio, no
> spectral display, etc).  To cure this on my system V1.0.0 must be run
> before V1.0.1.;  apparently V1.0.0 must load something into Ozy or
> Mercury that is needed that v1.0.1 doesn't do on its own.
>
> Anyone else see this?

I've been playing with pre-Beta releases. I find in some releases that
the HPSDR boards don;t load properly - or something - and it is either
dead or I get an error message. If I then run PowerSDR for HPSDR, then
quit that, I find the KISS Konsole then seems to run OK.

Seems to be something a bit fragile in the booting process, but as I say
I am using alpha code so haven't worried too much about it.

73,

Lyle KK7P