[hpsdr] Acorn, Pandora, LPU etc and OzyII

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Sun Jul 19 13:41:29 PDT 2009

I've been having fun getting Acorn up to a half decent state. Version
0.7 is now up on Google and all info on the web site www.g3ukb.co.uk.

Received Pandora and LPU safely a few days ago. Great job, thanks to all
who contributed. Now 0.7 is tucked away I will be building up the kit
and giving it pride of place. My hope is that I will have Acorn advanced
enough by the time Alex and Pennywhistle materialise to put it on-air.

OzyII looks like a very good addition to the line-up. I don't think I'm
qualified to comment on what the stack should be but I will give some
thought to the embedded software side.

73's de Bob
G3UKB