[hpsdr] KK special squelch

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Jul 18 20:00:13 PDT 2009

Thanks for the feedback.  Squelch is high up on the 'to-do' list.  No
problem to have two versions, one that works only within the filter
bandwidth and one that works within the  48/96/192kHz bandwidth.

In fact we could allow the user to set a frequency range where the squelch
would operate, perhaps set the upper and lower frequencies with the mouse.
Or even multiple squelch windows each with it's own squelch threshold.

Hang on a minute.... this is supposed to be a K.I.S.S. project  :)

73's Phil....VK6APH