[hpsdr] Ozy Build Question

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Sat Jul 25 06:15:15 PDT 2009

I am slowly but surely getting my Ozy assembled from parts and hoping
that my soldering job isn't so horrible that it doesn't start when I
power it up for the first time.  In doing so I had a question.  On the
Ozy BOM it lists some 0 Ohm resistors (jumpers) to be soldered on the
board.  The quantity that it says is 9, but it only lists
J9:1-3,J16:1-3,J18:1-3,J22:1-3.  By my count that's 4 jumpers, not 9.
If I look at the OZY_PROD1.jpg file to try to see which jumpers are
there, it appears like J27, J28 and J25 are jumpered, but it's
difficult to see.  Does anyone have a complete list of all 9 jumpers
for these, or is the BOM just wrong?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)