[hpsdr] punched metal backplate for Pandora

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 08:33:36 PDT 2009

Does anyone know if CAD files or text files with the exact dimensions
used for Pandora [e.g. spacing/size of screw and other holes on the back
panel] exist on the openhpsdr website or elsewhere on the web?

I have the boxes and can measure, but to keep errors as low as possible
I'd like to start with the design dimensions first.

I couldn't find them at either

http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=PANDORA

or

http://openhpsdr.org/pandora.html