[hpsdr] punched metal backplate for Pandora

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 2 06:29:25 PDT 2009

All:

Since the primary goal is to keep mice out, and the panel does not have to
be structural, I recommend that you consider having the "panel" made out
of printed circuit board material, instead of metal.  Easier for most
people to
work or drill, if needed, and probably cheaper to make in small volumes.

--- Graham / KE9H

==