[hpsdr] IPhone SDR Application

Richard Stasiak rstasiak at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 7 18:07:57 PDT 2009

Hi Dave

Yes, I have been following John's work. It is very impressive. I have
been trying to build the ghpsdr files on my mac, but have not had any
success yet.

However, I was looking at the IPhone doing the A/D, processing the I
and Q and outputting the audio from a device such as a softrock. It
should also be able to work as a tx as well.  There may be some input/
output issues though. I am not sure how much control there is on I/O
selection on the IPhone.

73

Rick ve3mm