[hpsdr] Pandora Fan Orientation?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Jul 11 09:59:14 PDT 2009

We haven't done any serious testing on airflow, but it intuitively seems
the right thing is to have air blowing into the cabinet, so that it's
directly hitting the LPU heatsinks.  However, intuition isn't always
correct, so it would be interesting to hear from anyone who really knows
this stuff.

John
----