[hpsdr] Pandora Fan Orientation?

Albertson Chris albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:12:28 PDT 2009

The purpose of a fan is to exhaust the hot air and thereby reduce the
ambient temperature of the inside of a chassis.
You would see these exhaust fans mounted near the top of the enclosure.
If you have a specific heat sink that needs cooling it's best to mount
a small fan directly to that one heat sink.

The fan will move more air if the side blowing is unobstructed