[hpsdr] Call for Comments and Discussion - OzyII

Paul Cecil bikerpaul at suscom-maine.net
Sat Jul 18 18:45:31 PDT 2009

Phil,
I am sure others will have suggestions and additions. I was wondering
about expanding, or make it expandable, the amount of RAM available to
the FPGA. If down the line you were to add a "soft core processor" then
future possibilities that you are not planning for could be explored. I
am sure there are others who could think of the possibilities of having
a processor in the hpsdr.

Paul
KA5FPT