[hpsdr] KISS Konsole Beta 1.0.3 released

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Jul 18 22:25:43 PDT 2009

All,

K.I.S.S. Konsole V1.0.3 is available for Beta testing from here

<  svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_hpsdr_kiss/trunk/Beta Release/V1.0.3 Beta

Bugs fixed
* Click tune when using CWL now tunes approximately to the correct
frequency - will work on this some more.

New Features
* Waterfall - thanks to some  great programming from George, K9TRV, who took
my CPU guzzler and made it frugal!
* Waterfall AGC. This control on the Set up form automatically maintains the
noise floor colour irrespective of  preamp/bandnoise/antenna selection.
* Adjustable horizontal display split size between  wide and narrow
bandscopes - another K9RTV gem.

Plus - numerous code improvements and tidy ups.

We are still working on the AGC, use the NoHang setting for now.   Next will
be more work in the AGC plus wide and narrow band squelch controls.

Usual  feedback requested via the reflector please.

73's Phil.... VK6APH