[hpsdr] Call for Comments and Discussion - OzyII

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 04:56:11 PDT 2009

Hello Murray,

I share your concerns regarding increasing costs of the HPSDR project.
But the better solution is unfortionaly many times also the more expensive
one.

For the TCP/IP function, I think combining it with DSP/video functionality
could be difficult.
Both I think are somewhat timing critical and require a reasonable amount of
performance, witch combination could be extra complicated/expensive.
Therefore I think for HPSDR each should have its own solution in hardware
best designed specifically to do the job.

73's,

Henry.