[hpsdr] Call for Comments and Discussion - OzyII

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 08:04:14 PDT 2009

The project is a High Performance Software Defined Radio.
The plan was to build an SDR trying to deliver the
highest possible performance and modular units for
ease of experimentation.

Lowest cost is very nice to have.  I look at the money
I have spent so far and it is significant to me.  But,
I think that performance is the primary consideration.

By the time we have added Alex and Thor, we should have
a transceiver that outperforms the $10,000 and $20,000
ones for a small fraction of the cost.  This is made
possible by the selfless efforts of all of the contributers.
Thank you!

Mike - AA8K