[hpsdr] Call for Comments and Discussion - OzyII

Murray Lang murray.lang at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 22 18:58:44 PDT 2009

Hi Henry,

Ahh Yes, I see now that I misinterpreted how that cheaper one worked - I
thought there was a device involved but it's purely software (Sigh). My
first suggestion I think does the job with no driver at the device end,
but its cost defeats our particular purpose of course.

Anyway, in the end as long as I can justify the cost of another OZY, and
running two HPSDRs (Penny/Mercury and Janus/SoftRock) with different OZY
versions doesn't cause version grief, then I'm happy.

73
QRT
Murray VK6HL