[hpsdr] Call for Comments and Discussion-OzyII

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Thu Jul 23 05:41:27 PDT 2009

Yes, it is indeed a pity that a further production run of Ozy was
blocked, for in so doing it effectively prevented newcomers from taking
the HPSDR route into software defined radio, one wonders if this was the
prime reason behind the block.  And so OzyII becomes a necessity if we
are to get away from the second-hand market being the only route that a
potential newcomer to HPSDR has.  Those of us that bought in at the
start of all this, and now have a fully functional cutting-edge SDR
transceiver, courtesy of the design team (both past and present) can
feel rather fortunate that we got in when we did.

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.