[hpsdr] Duplex and Full Duplex

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu Jul 23 05:54:10 PDT 2009

Hi Richard,

That is quite doable - in fact Dave WA8YWQ is doing just that to listen to
Penny via Mercury as he writes the code to support Penny in KISS Konsole.

Just needs someone to modify PowerSDR (or wait until its supported in KK)
and you can have it.  Same as using Penny and Mercury as a high performance
spectrum analyser and VNA - just needs a volunteer or two and its available.

73's Phil...VK6APH