[hpsdr] Pandora backplates for Ozy, Mercury, Penelope

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:14:44 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I put preliminary dimensional drawings for Pandora backplates for Ozy,
Mercury, and Penelope at:

http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/pandorabackplateseparates4.jpg

I'd appreciate it if a few of you check the dimensions against your
Pandora-Installed cards and let me know if the dimensions look OK to you.

I purposely left a little extra space around the connectors to minimize
the adverse effects of any inter-card dimensional differences or
measurement errors on my part.

Once I have the dimensions nailed down, I will proceed to locate a vendor.

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend, and

73,

W3SZ
Roger Rehr
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz