[hpsdr] Ozy-Mini

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Jul 25 08:14:40 PDT 2009

Richard, I can't speak for TAPR, but I am very confident we would be
willing to support a replacement for Ozy on the same terms as the other
HPSDR projects we've helped bring along.

But like all the HPSDR projects, TAPR's real role is on the production,
rather than the design, side.

I do know there is some design activity going on, and knowing the track
record of the folks involved I'm pretty confident that we'll have a
buildable design before too long.  But I can't speak for them, either.

John
----