[hpsdr] KISS Konsole Beta 1.0.3 released

ENDO rfcgf600 at ybb.ne.jp
Sat Jul 25 15:14:39 PDT 2009

Hi Phil,

Thank you very much for your release of KISS console.
It is very good for me to understand the Code as well as Visual C#.

On my case KISS console binary in Trank folder doesn't work propery(any
release), heavy drop-out noise and relay chattering occured just same as I
observed before on PowerSDR,  which was then corrected by the new firmware.
However after running PowerSDR(Ozy firmware loading), then without
power-cycle, start KISS console it works without drop-out noise, sometimes I
observed small drop-out noise though.

Ozy: FX2: 20090524
Ozy: 14
Mercury: 27

Atlas board is 3 slots mini Atlas, production of Gerd, DJ8AY.
PC is Dell 8400, Pen 3.4GHz.

Any suggestion, please.

Regards,

Tokio ENDO