[hpsdr] Call for Comments OzyII

Alex, VE3NEA alshovk at dxatlas.com
Mon Jul 27 08:20:22 PDT 2009

FFT alone does not result in any compression since it has exactly the same
number of values as the original data. Compression is achieved by discarding
the spectral components whose amplitude is below a certain threshold. This
approach works great for audio but cannot be used with I/Q data because in
the SDR applications weak signals is exactly what we are after.

73 Alex VE3NEA