[hpsdr] R: R: Netbooks and OZY version 13 vs. 14

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Jul 29 22:47:30 PDT 2009

Do you know what level of code has been flashed
into Penelope and Mercury?    I think you need
the 3114 level of code (this is Ozy_Janus 13)
from
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release
- that fact that you're getting 0 for version
numbers leads me to think you have the newer Merc
and Penny code and will need to use Ozy_Janus.rbf
and ozyfw-sdr1k.hex from level 3114 or greater.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)