[hpsdr] R: R: R: Netbooks and OZY version 13 vs. 14

Gianni Chiodo gianni.chiodo at techfabmnt.it
Thu Jul 30 11:43:28 PDT 2009

He have V2.7 into mercury and V1.2 on penny and the HPSDH load V14 into ozy
and the radio works but as by my first Email he enter into the audio
distortion .
I have seen on the reflector that returning to ozy V13 with mercury v2.7 and
penny v1.2 the audio distortion is not present.
Is this possible ?
Otherwise i return on mercury 2.6 penny 1.1 and I have an HPSDR that load
ozy v10 that can only support 48000 of transfert rate because if I force an
hight transfer rate to increase the visible bandwith I enter into audio
disruption.
Can someone test my configuration?
Thanks in advance
73 de I1EPY