[hpsdr] Help required

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 30 15:42:20 PDT 2009

Hi Bob,

I currently use qsstv and fldigi whith HPSDR and my own console ghpsdr.

Nothing clever for the connection. For receive, I simply take the
line-out from Mercury and connect it to the line-in on the motherboard
audio and for transmit I am taking the line-out from the motherboard and
connecting it to Penelope mic-input.

For fldigi I have configured RTS on the serial port to provide PTT.  Not
currently transmitting using qsstv.

I am sure you could take some of the code from either of these to
integrate their functionality into another application.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt