[hpsdr] Fwd: OZY & new code release

Richard Stasiak rstasiak at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 16 17:43:32 PDT 2009

Hi Kirk

Further to this last post. I tried out Penelope tonite on cw and 2
tone test on ssb.  Everything sounds great on a monitor rx in the
shack.  The two tone envelope looks well balanced on the monitor rx
bandscope.

I made a few cw qso's on 30 meters.  The transitions from tx to rx
were very quiet and smooth. In my opinion,  the best performance I've
experienced to date.  I like it!!!!

Thanks for the great improvements.

73

Rick ve3mm