[hpsdr] HPSDR from the North Cape

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Tue Jun 2 02:55:48 PDT 2009

Hello all.

In connection with the North Norwegian Ham-meeting 2009 at the North Cape
during Whitsun, I brought my HPSDR Transceiver with me and did a few QSOs.
I was only active on 80 meter as there was not time for more. I also
showed a PowerPoint presentation I have made to tell about the project and
the interests where high. Some old CW Hams (former professional Radio
Operators) tested the RX and they where very much impressed, especially
with the narrow filters without any ringing. I am trying to spread the
knowledge of HPSDR here in Norway as there has been little information
available untill now.

When I returned home yesterday I updated the new firmware and everything
works fine. Thanks to all!

73, de LA2NI Kjell