[hpsdr] Fw: Re Ozy Problem

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 18:48:22 PDT 2009

Graham - Scotty

I have two OZY boards from TAPR:

*TZOZ1-637*   EP2C8Q208C8N  --- Does NOT work with new code,  same results
as others reported.

*TZOZ1-567*   EP2C8Q208C7N  --- Does work with new  code

Both worked previously.

73 de Joe K1RQG

PS: I will try a different ATLAS and different line up and report  back.

In a message dated 6/3/2009 9:04:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,