[hpsdr] OT: Possible Malware infection of HRD

Murray Lang murray.lang at westnet.com.au
Thu Jun 4 19:50:02 PDT 2009

Hi all,

This is not directly related to HPSDR but I'm sure that many of you use
Ham Radio Deluxe. Last night I did a full scan of my system using
"Malwarebytes" Anti malware software, which reported the following:

Files Infected:
c:\program files\amateur radio\ham radio deluxe\Styles\Vista.cjstyles
(Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

The reason I'm passing this on is that my reputable commercial anti
virus software (NOD32) did not detect it, so perhaps your anti virus
software has missed it as well.
Of course it could be a false positive, but be aware of it and decide
for yourselves.

Regards,
Murray VK6HL