[hpsdr] KISS Konsole has encountered a problem...

pa3ckr at yahoo.com pa3ckr at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 02:06:02 PDT 2009

Phil and Dan,
thanks four your helpful suggestions.Using the debug mode of VS C#, I could trace the problem to the"Regional settings" of my PC. KISS Konsole expects US(English)settings, a number must be formatted as xx.y whereas my PCwas set to Dutch, where the format must be xx,yA subtle difference, but it means that the values in the csv fileare misread and that leads to ArgumentOutOfRange exceptions.