[hpsdr] Ozy problem

Pentti Forsström penttif at algonet.se
Fri Jun 5 10:39:36 PDT 2009

>From Pentti sm2ede  near artic circle
My Ozy FPGA is ending with C8N and i have big problems with the new firmware 2.7
Noisfloor is about S9+20db and lot of spikes. With preamp on the relay worked hard.
With the older PWRSDR and ignore PTT my Merc worked fine. I tried all the slots
with only Ozy and merc and buffersize and different band, no big difference.
I degrade it to V1.1 and works fine. Thats my experience with new software.
I know there will be a solution on the problem.  sm2ede / Pentti