[hpsdr] Code Sharing (was: Playing catchup)

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Jun 7 18:23:30 PDT 2009

> How do people involved in the HPSDR effort share code???

Via SVN - I post updates to KK in \branches\VK6APH most days. It's Alpha
code and  mostly WIP posted mainly for backup purposes.  There will be a
new release to \trunk\Beta Release later in the week.

There are directories of other developers there as well. Others can be
added on request.

Current FPGA code is also in SVN. I tend not to post WIP code here until
it is stable on my hardware at least.

Phil...VK6APH