[hpsdr] Multiple configs

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Jun 7 18:35:20 PDT 2009

Hi Bob,

The routing is done in the FPGA code (needs some more work in the latest
release so this note covers the previous version).

You can have Mercury/Penelope and Janus plugged in at the same time.

If you indicate Mercury is available then the I&Q data will come from that
board. If you deselect Mercury and have a Janus fitted then the data will
come from there.

With Penelope and Janus fitted you can select either the mic input on
Janus or the one on Penelope.

I need to update the block diagrams of the FPGA code on all the boards and
will do so once the latest code is stable.

73's Phil...VK6APH