[hpsdr] Multiple configs

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Mon Jun 8 00:40:14 PDT 2009

Hi Phil

Thanks very much. It took just 25 minutes to get my SDR1000 working
through Ozy/Janus  with acorn-sdr (luckily I haven't updated firmware
yet). I'm listening to 80M right now and I have to say it's never
sounded so good. It was very pleasing that I didn't need to do any code
changes, just set up an appropriate profile. I did get slightly confused
with the labels on the board but the excellent setup document put me
right. I managed to get both connections wrong, line-in and phones did
seem to be the appropriate holes. I'm so pleased to get away from sound
cards.

73
Bob
G3UKB