[hpsdr] New code posted

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Thu Jun 11 06:40:32 PDT 2009

Bill-

When you get a moment could you please fill in the group on what was determined to
be the root cause of the various issues (slot dependence, chattering relays, sporadic
audio, etc.) reported by numerous users? I'm curious to know what was going on.

Thanks to all involved in for so quickly identifying and fixing the problem.

73,

-Ray  WB6TPU