[hpsdr] OZY & new code release

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Sun Jun 14 14:53:08 PDT 2009

Kirk Weedman wrote:

> I would like to gather some information on the new FPGA code release.
> LED D1 flashes a code under certain conditions.  If D1 is flashing
> please send me the code which I will explain below, which version of
> FPGA (C8 or C7), which boards are installed, and whether you have any
> audio or other problems.
Hello Kirk,

  this is the report from me.

FW versions

Ozy in J6 (nearest to PS), Mercury in J3, Penelope in J1

FPGAs are of the C8N variety. Presently the only audio problem I (seem
to) have, is what
I reported in a past message, i.e. what seems to be a folding of the
highest voice components
into the first zone, much more noticeable on the direct audio output of
Mercury than on the VAC.

Led D1, after Ozy initialization, blinks with the code zero (per your
example) when PowerSDR
is stopped, and stops blinking when PowerSDR is started.

If you need additional info, just ask.

73  Alberto  I2PHD