[hpsdr] Ozy and the new code release

Keith n3ick at cox.net
Sun Jun 14 15:48:01 PDT 2009

Hi Kirk,
I do have the audio distortion and Ozy is a C8N.
I'm using SVN Build 3166 of PSDR
Ozy Fx2 20090524
Ozy 14
Mercury 27
Penelope 12

At power on D1 is off
Run initozy11 and D1 flashes 0100 repeatedly Start PSDR D1 completes the
0100 and then is off Stop PSDR D1 flashes 0000 repeatedly Reloading
initozy11 and D1 flashes 0100 repeatedly

I do have a question I have been looking at the code for the Ozy project  I
set all the compile options I could find in the code but I keep getting this
critical warning after the compile "Critical Warning: (High) Rule D101: Data
bits are not synchronized when transferred between asynchronous clock
domains. Found 69 asynchronous clock domain interface structure(s) related
to this rule." Imagine I haven't met a pre-compile condition just not sure
what that is or how to figure out what it is, the three clock domains I have
found so far are still pretty much a mystery to me.

I'm going to go look at the code you mentioned in the email to see if I can
figure out what all the flashing is about...Thanks for working on the
project it is very much appreciated. Let me know if you need any other info.