[hpsdr] New Versions and Practices Regarding PowerSDR

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Fri Jun 19 16:05:29 PDT 2009

I don't think we'll be able to handle this as a runtime "driver" -
don't think there's a plug in PowerSDR we can plug into at runtime to
add support for Oyz/Janus.  Think someone will have to integrate the
Ozy/Janus changes  into new versions of PowerSDR and recompile.

Same is true for Ozy+Merc+Penny.

As to distribution, I think anyone can distribute the code as long as
they respect the terms of the GPL - eg. make source available.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)