[hpsdr] Start Up Problem

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Jun 24 22:46:31 PDT 2009

Odd it runs OK after failing on the initial run.  What is the error
message you get from PowerSDR?   What is the date in the titlebar of
PowerSDR you're running?

Had this setup previously run?  What's changed since then - eg. just
updated firmware, PowerSDR etc.

If it's the firmware loading that seems to be a problem -- eg error
message flies by in cmd window try this

Close PowerSDR, cycle Power on  Atlas bus hardware, wait to hear the
Windows new USB device sound
Open Command prompt window, cd to directory where PowerSDR is
At command prompt run:
         initozy11.bat >runlog.txt  2>&1

Look at runlog.txt file to see messages from firmware load.

Run PowerSDR. .. does it work.  If not, what error message does it
give?  What firmware versions are displayed in Setup->General->HPSDR page

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)