[hpsdr] A state of shock.

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:47:31 PDT 2009

Forever ago,  when VS2003 was first out,  there was basically
noncompatible changes made from the first VS2003 and .NET 1.0  and the
finall VS2003 and .NET 1.1.   That was all such a huge pain.  I believe
MS has not done that with .NET 3.5 and the upgrade.  I hasten to point
out that Bill is not using .NET 3.5 (and cannot since he is doing
VS2003).  Should Bill choose to use the latest and greatest portaudio
(PA19.dll)  you will need to install a VS2008 redistributable or it will
cry on you and bomb.  Bill can also, legally, distribute the libraries
in his branch (it is redistributable after all) if he wishes to upgrade
to the new PA19.dll which has many WDM-KS bug fixes, as well as WASAPI
support, and other minor nits fixed.

Bob
N4HY

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.