[hpsdr] A state of shock.

Paul Cecil bikerpaul at suscom-maine.net
Wed Jun 24 19:27:36 PDT 2009

I noticed that about the time that Jeff reported his problem that
Microsoft pushed down an update for NET Framework 3.5. (Update to .NET
Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 for the .NET Framework Assistant 1.0 x64
(KB963707)). Wasn't there an issue in the past when Microsoft upgraded
NET Framework that it caused difficulties for some individuals? I just
can't remember when it occurred.

Paul Cecil
KA5FPT