[hpsdr] A state of shock.

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue Jun 23 21:42:38 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

Couple of things to check - if you pull out Penelope, and have
nothing other than the USB cable connected to Ozy does the problem
still occur?

Also, can you tell me a little more on your setup -- PowerSDR version
(what's the date in the titlebar) and what are the versions reported
for FX2, Ozy, Penny and Mercury.   What did you have connected to the
boards when things got glitchy?

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)