[hpsdr] LPU assembly etc.

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Thu Jun 25 14:30:45 PDT 2009

Thanks to all who responded re pics etc and advice on the Powerpole
connectors.  I've got some nice pics to work from and got some powerpole
connectors on order so I can plug in to 13.8V when ready.

I visited my nearest electronics store this past weekend and the sales
guy took me over to the rack where the Andersen Powerpoles were hanging
- the only ones they had were about 3" wide and probably handle some
enormous amperage!  Same shape and style as the little ones I needed,
just HUGE.  I guess I'll keep them in mind for Thor :)

73, and thanks again.

Pete, N3EVL